Halloween Full Moon Kayak Tour
October 31 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Come experience a night like no other! Occurring only once every 19 years, this October’s Full Moon lands on Halloween, AND it’s a Blue Moon (second full moon in the same month).
Venture together under the light of the full moon, glow sticks in hand for our Halloween Full Moon Kayak Tour at Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Follow our tour guides on a 45 minute paddle along an ancient and freshwater Coastal Dune Lake for a mile, then join us back at the Boat House where there will be a bonfire complete with spooky s’mores! If you’re feeling festive, dress up in your favorite costume for a chance to win tour prizes for best Single, Couples, and Family (up to 4) costumes.
- Life Jacket
- Bug Spray
- Long sleeves (or costume!)
- Sandals/water shoes
- Waterproof bag/container
- Change of clothes
- MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED at check in and at the bonfire, in-between eating s’mores! Masks may only be taken off once guests are already paddling on the water. They are also sold at all of our locations for you to purchase prior to the event, should you need one.
- Social distancing will be enforced from the Tour’s Start to Finish.
- Guests will be placed into groups of 10. Each group of 10 will have a Tour Guide. Groups will be kept separate for the majority of the Tour with a small amount of overlap at the bonfire.
- Bathrooms with soap and sinks will be accessible at the bonfire.
Park entry fees apply and are not included in ticket price.
$6.00 2-8 occupant vehicle
$4.00 single occupant vehicle
Park fees: Pay upon arrival
- 2 Hour Experience
- Time shown is check-in time, 30 minutes before the experience starts
Group of 10 leaving every 15 minutes based on the below tour schedule:
Check in: 6:00 pm
Launch: 6:30 pm
Return: 7:15 pm
Bonfire: 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Check in: 7:30 pm
Launch: 8:00 pm
Return: 8:45 pm
Bonfire: 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm