Whether you are looking to ‘push the envelope’ or just want a nice relaxing ride
through the trails, Park and Ocean has the bike for you. The park drive is 1.9 miles and is very popular with bicyclers and in-line skaters alike. The drive is one-way and bicyclers and skaters are required to observe this restriction. The park’s trails are not officially designated as biking trails. However, some trails do accommodate bikes.
- Safety Helmet
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Athletic Cool Clothing
- Sunglasses or protective eyewear
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
- Closed-toed shoes
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must wear a helmet if less than 16 years of age as required by state law.
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit specifications.
- Must have the ability to mount, dismount and stop the bike independently.
- Must have the ability to navigate uneven terrain on paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Must have the ability to follow applicable traffic laws.